Capacity up to 10 Ton depending on the length of the arm (beam).
Wall Jib Cranes
Capacity up to 3,2 Ton depending on the length of the arm (beam).
• The jib crane arm is built in coffin type beam or profile depending on arm length and
• For the Pillar Jib Crane, column in mechanical or structural pipe also dimensioned
according to the arm length and to the nominal load.
• Surface Treatment: The entire metal structure is shot blasted in MARCOVIL
Automatic Shot Blasting Machine to grade SA 2,5, with painting scheme according
to the surrounding environment.
• Lifting movement with two speeds or manual drive with chain
• Direction movement with inverter speed or manual drive with chain or manual push.
• Manual or electric rotation 180º / 270º / 360º. Electric rotation with inverter speed.
• Protection class IP55 for motors.
• Protection class IP55 for electric cabinet.
• Pendant control with plug connection and with or without independent movement.
• If it is electric:
◦ Load limiter.
◦ Lift limit switch.
◦ Direction limit switch.
◦ Rotation limit switch
• Acoustic and luminous warning signal.
• Emergency stop button on the pendant control and on the radio remote control.
• General external cut in the jib crane electrical cabinet.
• Anchoring bases.
• Radio remote control.
• Jib crane handling tools.
• Stainless steel electric cabinet.
• Protection class IP65 for electric motors.